Specialised in trusts law and family asset management, Salvatore has developed important skills in the fields of destination bonds, wealth management and generational transition for individuals and companies. Among his institutional assignments, he has been a councillor of the Order of Chartered Accountants of Naples with responsibility for the Study Commission on Trust Law.
Formerly at the head of Studio Tramontato, a historic professional firm in Naples founded by his father Giovanni in 1964, he is the local representative for the province of Naples of the association The Trust in Italy. Since 2020 he is Of Counsel of TL Partners.
- Admitted to the Register of Auditors, 1995
- Admitted to the Register of Technical Consultants of the Court of Naples, 1991
- Admitted to the Order of Chartered Accountants of Naples, 1990
- Masters in Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting of Structural Funds, National Council of Chartered Accountants, 2003
- Degree in Economics and Business, Luiss Guido Carli University, Rome, 1985
Italian, English, Spanish