Emilio has many areas of professional interest, including: extraordinary corporate transactions, corporate and tax planning, corporate restructuring, appraisals and evaluations of companies and assets, as well as work as a technical advisor to the Judge. He is also listed in the Register of Technical Consultants of the Court of Lodi and in the list of bankruptcy receivers at the same institution.
A renowned professional in the Lodi area, in 1980 he founded Studio Bruschi in Codogno, which he continued to run until March 2019, when, with the aim of continuing to propose a model capable of providing adequate answers in a constantly changing market, he decided to integrate his reality into the TL Partners project.
- Admitted to the Order of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Lodi, 1979
- Admitted to the Register of Auditors, 1995
- Admitted to the Register of Court-appointed Technical Consultants
- Admitted to the Register of Bankruptcy Curators, Court of Lodi
- Degree in Economics and Commerce, University of Parma, 1975
Italian, English, French