As a lawyer qualified to appear in front of the Italian Supreme Court, Camilla deals mainly with family and children’s law in its various aspects, inheritance law, and the establishment and management of trusts. In the family area, she deals with tax law disputes of individuals and family businesses. She has specific education in collaborative law, favouring a method that regulates family and couple conflicts in an alternative way.
She has been a partner of the firm since 2022.
- Admitted to the Milan Bar Association, 2002
- Admitted to practice before the Supreme Court, 2017
- Masters “Il diritto dei Trust nei Paesi di origine e in Italia”, Interuniversity Consortium for the professional update in the legal field (University of Genoa, Parma and Roma Tre), 2021
- Masters “Collaborative Practice”, International Academy of the Collaborative Professionals, 2009
- Law degree, University of Milan, 1997